Department of Pharmacy, EWU has been actively organizing seminars & workshops
Department of Pharmacy, EWU has been actively organizing seminars & workshops for graduating students that are articulated by renowned personnel from various pharmaceutical sectors. In continuation to this, a very fruitful workshop titled “Pathway and Prospect of Young Pharmacists in Bangladeshi Pharma Sector” was successfully arranged on May 19, 2022 (Thursday) at EWU premises. Distinguished speakers of that workshop were eminent pharma leaders from various sectors of top ranked pharmaceutical companies:
1. Mr. Prosenjit Chakraborty: General Manager, International Marketing Department, Square Pharmaceuticals Limited.
2. Mr. Md. Motiar Rahman, Executive Director, Quality Assurance, Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Limited
3. Mr. Hishab Uddin Ahmed, Deputy General Manager, Plant, Opsonin Pharma Limited.
4. Mr. Imam Ahmed Istiak, Director, Operations, ACI Pharmaceuticals Limited.
5. Mr. Nazmul Hassan, General Manager, Marketing, UniMed UniHealth Pharmaceuticals Limited.
There was an open & lively discussion session between the respected speakers & our beloved students. Various issues like current pharmaceutical trend, new directions for pharmacy graduates, probable threats towards Bangladeshi Pharma market etc. were the highlighting factors of that session. This entire workshop was very much informative & path defining for the recently graduated as well as our current students.