Faculty Members Ongoing Researches
Climate Change, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Water Supply and Sanitation, Water Purification Technology, Waste Water Treatment Technology and Resource Recovery, Solid Waste Management, Hydraulics, Hydrodynamic stability and mixing, Mobility and Migration of contaminants, Water Resource Management and Flood Forecasting.
Robust methods of estimation, Outlier detection, Regression diagnostics, Data mining and statistical machine learning, Multivariate analysis, Statistical computing and graphics, Econometrics methods, Simulation and bootstrapping techniques.
- Wireless Networks
Wireless Communications and Networks
- Non-destructive Inspection
- Pattern recognition
- Image processing
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Novel Spintronic & Neuromorphic Devices
- Spike Neural Networks (SNN)
- Spin Optoelectronics & Photonics
- FSO & CPDM based Fiber Optics
Antibiotic resistance mechanisms of bacteria
- Studies on the antioxidant, cytotoxic, antimicrobial, antidiabetic, antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activities of Bangladeshi medicinal plants.
- Isolation and characterization of bioactive compounds from Bangladeshi medicinal plants which involves various chromatographic methods with advanced spectrophotometric analysis.
- Isolation of endophytic fungi from fresh medicinal plants of Bangladesh followed by their extraction and isolation of various bioactive compounds.
- Transport planning and engineering
- Travel behavior
- Transport and pollution
- Traffic safety
- Transport and society
- Transport in developing countries
- Safety and hazard management
- High intensity ultrafast laser
- Nuclear Astrophysics
- Nuclear Plasma physics
- Astrophysical Plasma
- Database Technology
- Data Streams
- Data Provenance
- Semantic Web
- Big Data
- Biomedical signal processing
- Ultrasound elastography
- Wireless Networks
- Wireless Communications and Networks
- Pharmaceutical formulation and analysis.
- Public health.
Porous Materials for Environmental Remediation
-Synthesis of porous materials such as Metal-organic fameworks (MOFs), Zeolites, Nickle phosphate molecular sieves.
-Rapid synthesis of porous materials with microwave and ultrasound irradiation.
-Functionalization/modification of MOFs for targeted applications.
–Adsorptive removal of hazardous materials, including Sulfur Containing Compound (SCC), Nitrogen Containing Compounds (NCC), Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs), Contaminants of Emrrging Concerns (CECs).
-Gas phase adsorption of arometics.
-Acid catalysis with nano porous materials.
-Conversion of biomass into chemical intermediates via dehydration
-Reduction and photocatlysis of organic pollutants
- Solar cells, solar farm, bifacial PV, agro-PV,
- Paper bsed biosensors, non-invasive biosensors