Faculty Members Ongoing Researches
- Reversible/Quantum Logic
- Multiple-Valued Logic
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Graph Problems
- Data Science
- Semiconductor Devices
Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Green/Energy Efficient Wireless Communication, Future Internet Architecture
Microbiology, Molecular biology, Biochemistry, Biosensor, Protein engineering, Fermentation, Biotechnology and Genetic engineering
Discovery of drug leads from Natural Products
Development of High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic (HPLC) methods for analysis
- Aerodynamics of Long-span Bridges
- Aeroelastic Analysis of Flexible Structures
- Aerodynamic Countermeasures of Flexible Structures and Bluff Bodies
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Seismic Response of Structures
- Plasma Physics
- Wireless Communications and Networks.
- Software Engineering
- Data Analytics
- Classification and Analysis of Software Defects
- Analysis of Network Intrusion and Detection: Data Mining Approach (Data Mining and Cyber Security)
- Rough Set in Bioinformatics
- Application of Data Analytics in Supply Chain Management
- Data Mining in Bioinformatics, and Disease Diagnosis and Prediction
- Software Product Line Requirement Management
- Recommender-Based Service Composition Verification
- Photovoltaic devices and systems
- Modeling, simulation and characterization of semiconductor devices
- Engineering education
- Deep Learning/ Machine Learning
- Localization algorithm design in Wireless Sensor Network
- Developing Efficient Routing Protocol for IoT devices
- Network Measurement and Performance Analysis in Wired and Wireless (LTE) Network
- AQM Based Buffer Management for eNB in LTE Network
- Energy Efficient Communication Protocol.
- Big data Analysis.
- Molecular Biology
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Enteric and Diarrheal Diseases
- Antibiotic Resistant mechanisms of Enteric Bacteria
Research Grant received
- CRT, EWU, Determination of Azithromycin Resistant Mechanisms of Shigella, Salmonella and Vibrio cholerae strains isolated in Bangladesh. Principle Investigator. Value: 10,42,117 BDT. This project is in collaboration with ICDDR,B.
- Basic and clinical research of Pharmacology
- Experimental and clinical studies of the microcirculation.
- Synergistic effects of antibiotics and iron chelators against resistant organisms.
- Traffic safety,
- Econometric statistical analysis,
- Naturalistic driving study,
- Infrastructure and disaster management,
- Public transportation.
- Plasma Physics
- Cloud Electrification
- Natural Language Processing
- Universal Networking Language
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Embedded Systems