A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
1. Islam, M.I., Shanta, M.A., Mondal, M., Hoque, N., Majumder, S. , Ahmed, T. and Rana, M.S., 2018. “Protective effect of Chloroform extract of Stereospermum chelonoides bark against Amyloid Beta42 induced cell death in SH-SY5Y cells and against inflammation in Swiss albino mice”. Journal of basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacolgy. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. doi.org/10.1515/jbcpp-2017-012
2. Hoque, N., Rahman, S., Jahan, I., Shanta, M.A., Tithi, N.S. and Nasrin, N., 2018. A Comparative Phytochemical and Biological Study between Different Solvent Extracts of Bombax ceiba Roots Available in Bangladesh. Pharmacology & Pharmacy, 9(02), p.53.
3. Nasrin, N., Asaduzzaman, M., Tithi, N.S., Rigun, S.H., Shahjin, F. and Shanta, M.A., 2016. A Comparative Study on Potential Risk Factors for Childhood Obesity among Rural and Urban Population of Bangladesh. International journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research, 5 (03), p.41.
4. Shanta, M.A., Ahmed, T., Uddin, M.N., Majumder, S., Hossain, M.S. and Rana, M.S., 2013. Phytochemical Screening and in vitro Determination of antioxidant potential of methanolic extract of Streospermum chelonoides. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science, 3(3), p.117.
1. Hoque, N. and Shanta, M.A., 2017. Phytochemical and Pharmacolgical studies on different extracts of Bombax ceiba roots. International conference of Bangladesh Chemical Society, Chittagong, Bangladesh. p. 90.