- Plasma Physics
- Wireless Communications and Networks.
- Plasma Physics
- Cloud Electrification
- Dusty Plasma Physics
- Applied Mathematics
Robust methods of estimation, Outlier detection, Regression diagnostics, Data mining and statistical machine learning, Multivariate analysis, Statistical computing and graphics, Econometrics methods, Simulation and bootstrapping techniques.
- High intensity ultrafast laser
- Nuclear Astrophysics
- Nuclear Plasma physics
- Astrophysical Plasma
Porous Materials for Environmental Remediation
-Synthesis of porous materials such as Metal-organic fameworks (MOFs), Zeolites, Nickle phosphate molecular sieves.
-Rapid synthesis of porous materials with microwave and ultrasound irradiation.
-Functionalization/modification of MOFs for targeted applications.
–Adsorptive removal of hazardous materials, including Sulfur Containing Compound (SCC), Nitrogen Containing Compounds (NCC), Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs), Contaminants of Emrrging Concerns (CECs).
-Gas phase adsorption of arometics.
-Acid catalysis with nano porous materials.
-Conversion of biomass into chemical intermediates via dehydration
-Reduction and photocatlysis of organic pollutants
1. Highly porous materials
- Synthesis/Application of porous materials (MOFs, zeolites, carbons, AlPOs)
- MOF- or organic polymer-derived carbons (highly porous, ordered and having various functionalities) adsorption/storage, catalysis and electrical energy storage.
-Rapid/continuous synthesis of porous materials with microwave and ultrasonics
- Functionalization/Modification of MOFs for selective adsorption of hazardous compounds
- CO2 capture with porous adsorbents
- Fuel purification (removal of S- and N- containing compounds)
- Water purification (removal of pharmaceuticals, personal care products, pesticides, dyes)
- Adsorption/separation of hydrocarbons
- Adsorption/storage of gases
3. Heterogeneous catalysis
- Acid catalysis with porous materials (dehydration, isomerization, alkylation)
- Conversion of biomass into chemical intermediates with dehydration
- Structural petroleomics, i.e., Petroleum oil analysis
- Investigation of structure of individual compounds in complex natural mixtures by High Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HRMS)
- Environmental Pollution by Heavy metals
- Analysis of Heavy metals by Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy, Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Structural Analysis of Chemicals, i.e., Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Compounds
- Separation of PAHs by Liquid Chromatography coupled to Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Analysis of Environmental Samples, e.g., Coal, Petroleum, Fuel, Bio-oil, soil, water etc by Instrumental Techniques
- Dynamical System
- Differential Geometry
- Pure Mathematics
Biostatistics, Public Health, Statistical Modeling, Generalized Linear Model, Forecasting, Time-Series Modeling, Big Data Analysis, Ecological & Environmental Statistics
- Statistical Modeling
- Mixed Model
- Public Health
- Time Series Data Analysis
- Public health
- Data Science
- Bayesian Network and modelling
- Bio-statistics, epidemiology and Statistical Computation
- Statistical Modeling, Longitudinal Data Analysis, causal Inference, Povarty issue analysis