A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
M.S in Applied Statistics, ISRT, University of Dhaka.
B.Sc S in Applied Statistics, ISRT, University of Dhaka.
Saima Jahan is a senior lecturer of the Department of Mathematical and Physical Sciences (MPS) at East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. She completed her BSc and MS in Applied Statistics from ISRT, University of Dhaka. Her research interests mainly include Experimental Design, Agricultural Statistics and Biostatistics. Mrs. Jahan has presented her papers in some national and international conferences and has published peer-reviewed papers.
|Senior Lecturer||East West University||5 September , 2018 to Present|
|Lecturer||East West University||7 January, 2016 to 4 September 2018|
1. Habibul Bari Shozib, Shakir Hosen, Md. Mehdi Hasan, Md Abu Sayed, Suman Chandra Das, Md. Samsul Alam, Armin Bhuiyan, Saima Jahan and Muhammad Ali Siddiquee. Physicochemical and cooking properties of short grain aromatic kalijira rice cultivars in Bangladesh. Biores Comm. 2019, 5:1:659-669.
2. Habibul Bari Shozib, Saima Jahan, Muhammad Zakir Sultan, Samsul Alam, Suman Chandra Das, Rifat Bin Amin, Mahedi Hasan and Muhammad Ali Siddiquee. Nutritional Properties of Some BRRI HYV Rice in Bangladesh. Vitam Miner, 2018, 7: 1: 174. doi:10.4172/2376-1318.1000174 (Impact Factor 1.18)
3. Shozib, H.B., Hossain, M.M., Jahan S., Alam, M.S., Das, S.C., Alam, S., Amin, R.B., Hasan, M.M., Malo, R., Islam, M.R., Shekhar, H.U., Siddiquee, M.A. Study of biochemical and cooking quality traits of major rice varieties of Bangladesh. Malays. Appl. Biol. (2017) 46(4): 55–62
4. Habibul Bari Shozib, Saima Jahan, Suman Chandra Das, Samsul Alam, Rifat Bin Amin, Mahedi Hasan, Richard Malo and Muhammad Ali Siddiquee. Mineral profiling of HYV rice in Bangladesh. Vitam Miner, 2017, 6: 164. doi:10.4172/2376-1318.1000164 (Impact Factor 1.18)
5. Habibul Bari Shozib, Shourab Bhowmick, Saima Jahan, Muhammad Ali Siddiquee. In vivo screening for low glycemic index (GI) rice varieties in Bangladesh and evaluate the effect of differently processed rice and rice products on GI. Biojournal of Science and Technology, July 2017, Vol 5, Article no: m170001(ISSN 2410-9754).
6. Shakir Hosen, Saima Jahan, Md Mahfuzur Rahman, Muhammad Ali Siddiquee, Habibul Bari Shozib, Grain quality evaluation and comparative analysis of physicochemical properties of traditional cultivars and high yielding (HYV) Aman rice varieties in Bangladesh. Biojournal of Science and Technology, July, 2017, Vol 5, Article ID: m160004. (ISSN 2410-9754).
7. Hosen, S., Siddiquee, M. A., Jahan, S., Alam, M. S., Hoque, F., Bhowmick, S., Ferdous, N, Shozib, H.B. 2016. Physicochemical properties of Aus cultivars in Bangladesh. Biores Comm. 2(1), 200-204. (ISSN 2411-0272).
8. Habibul Bari Shozib, Saima Jahan, Shourab Bhowmick, Farzana Hoque, Darmin Chakma, Mahmud Hosain, Mohammad Omar Faruque, Md. Sazzadur Rahman, Muhammad Ali Siddiquee, 2015, Dietary administration of rice in improving the antioxidant status in Long-Evans Rat. Bio journal of Science and Technology, 2015, Volume 2:1-7. (ISSN: 2410-9754)