A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
Ph.D. Student in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Registration No. 85, Session: 2019-20. Dr. Muhammed Shohidullah Hall.
M.Sc.(Engg) in Wireless Communication & System Engineering, University of Greenwich, UK
B.Sc.(Engg) in Computer Science & Communication Engineering, University of Greenwich, UK
He was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh in 1983. He did his SSC from Saint Joseph High School, Dhaka, and HSC from Notre Dame College, Dhaka, in the years 1999 and 2001 respectively. He did his B.Sc. in Computer Science & Communication Engineering from the University of Greenwich, London, the UK in 2007. He received an M.Sc. degree in Wireless Communication from the University of Greenwich, London, the UK in 2008. His main areas of interest are machine learning, deep learning, robotics, and artificial intelligence. He has joined East-West University back in 2011. He is a Ph.D. student at the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is currently working as an Assistant Professor at East-West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
1. May 2018- Present
Assistant Professor, East-West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh Electrical & Electronic Engineering Department.
2. September 2013-April 2018
Senior Lecturer, East-West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh Electrical & Electronic Engineering Department.
3. September 2011- August 2013
Lecturer, East-West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh Electrical & Electronic Engineering Department.
1. Md. Mahmudul Tarik Chowdhury, Md. Saleh Ebn Sharif and Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, “Design and Simulation of a Dual Conversion Transformer Less Online and Line Interactive UPS” The Dhaka University Journal of Science, Volume 67, No.2 pp. 79-84, July, 2019.
2. Faisal Ahmed & Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, “Simulation-Based proportional Study of routing protocols for MANET” International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security, Volume 5, Issue 12, pp. 28-36, December 2017.
3. Sakib Ullah Sourov, Asifur Rahman, Abdullah Al Mamun, & Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, “Standard Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) Model” International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security, Volume 5, Issue 12, pp. 13-21, December 2017.
4. Abdullah Al Mamun, Sarwar J.K. Palash & Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, “Flex Sensor-based hand glove for deaf and mute people” International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security, Volume 5, Issue 2, pp. 38-48, February 2017.
5. Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, Christer Andrews & Jannatul Ferdous Kakon, "A Mat-Lab based Filter for curtailing Interferences in Ad-Hoc Network", International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security, Volume 2, Issue 10, pp 348-354, 2014.
6. Lailun Nahar, Sameha Zaman Ruthi, Fakir Mashuque Alamgir & Anwarul Azim, "Decisive Factors of False Detection on Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio", International Journal of Computer Networks & Communication Security, Volume 1, ISSUE 6, Page:225-231, November 2013.
7. Rahul Kumar, Fakir M. Alamgir and Christer Andrews, "Impacts & Minimization of Interference in Ad Hoc Network", Journal of Information and Communication Technologies, volume-2-issue-9-October-2012, 2012.
Lailun Nahar and Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, "Collision of counterfeit detection on spectrum sensing for cognitive radio" Chapter 8 in Introduction to Cognitive Radio Networks and Applications, pp:334 -352, edited by Geetam Tomar, Ashish Bagwari and Jyotshana Kanti, published by CRC Press of Taylor & Francis Group, Florida USA.
1. Md. Mohitul Haque, Zakir Hasan Chowdhury and Fakir Mashuque Alamgir “IoT Based Smart Energy Metering System for Power Consumers”, International Conference on Innovation in Engineering and Technology (ICIET 2019) December 23-24, 2019, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
2. Sohana. Chowdhury, Mahmud-Ul-Tarik, Ebn Sharif, Saleh Afrin, Foujia, Alamgir, Fakir Mashuque & Tanzeem Sohana “Design and Analysis of an Isolated SiC MOSFET based full-bridge DC-DC converter”. 5th International Conference on the Developments in Renewable Energy Technology (ICDRET' 18), Kathmandu, Nepal.
3. Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, F. Ahmed, Mamun Miah, Hossain M. Munna, S. Barua, “A Novel routing Algorithm for inter-group load balancing in wireless mesh networks”, IEEE 21st Saudi Computer Society National Computer Conference (NCC) 25-26 April, 2018, Riyadh , KSA.
4. B.M. Adnan and Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, “Performance Simulation & Comparison in High Altitude Platforms (HAPs) Communications System Under PSK, DPSK, QAM & FSK Modulation Schemes & AWGN, RICIAN & RAYLEIGH Communication Channels” IEEE 7th Annual Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEMCON),October, 13-15 , 2016, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
5. Arshad Rafid and Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, "A method for making artificially intelligent robots: A study on speech recognition & synthesis software", International Conference on Advanced Computing, Communication and Information Sciences (ICACCI) May 27-29, 2016, Cebu, Philippines.
6. B.M. Adnan, Sopan Chakma, M.M. Jahazeb Alam, and Fakir Mashuque Alamgir, "MATLAB based performance replication in High Altitude Platform (HAPs) Communication system" IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT), March 3-5, 2016 Chennai, India.
7. Fahima Afroz, Fahmida Repa, Fakir Mashuque Alamgir & Rahul Kumar "Breakdown of coverage assessment parameters for WCDMA base on UMTS", International Conference on Emerging Trends & Developments on Science, Management & Technology, Ghaziabad, New Delhi, India., 2013.
Professional Member of IEEE