A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
Dr. Mohammed Moseeur Rahman received his B.Sc. (Eng.) degree in the year 1997 from Bangladesh Institute of Technology, Chittagong with distinction. He was awarded Institute Gold Medal for securing the highest percentage of marks among all the recipients of Bachelor's degree in the passing session. He earned his M.Sc. (Eng.) degree in the year 2001 from the University of Alabama, USA, with CGPA 4.00 (out of 4.00). His master's research concentrated on hetero-associative pattern recognition, where he proposed a filter to detect and locate dissimilar group targets from given test images. It was published in a reputed journal. After that he served as an assistant professor in two reputed private universities in Bangladesh for more than nine years. Later he obtained his Ph.D. in photonics from City University London, UK, in the year 2016. His doctoral research was regarding finite-element based numerical analysis of sound and light interactions in optical waveguides. His work was published in couple of journals and as book chapter. When he was doctoral student, he served as visiting lecturer in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at City University, London. He also served as Post Doctoral Research Assistant in the Photonics Modelling Group under the Research Centre for Photonics and Instrumentation, City, University of London. At present he is serving as an assistant professor in the Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering in East West University, Bangladesh.
1. A. Gulistan, M. M. Rahman, S. Ghosh and B. M. A. Rahman,"Elimination of spurious modes in full-vectorial finite element method based acoustic modal solution", Optics express 27 (8), 10900-10911, 2019.
2. Siamak Dawazdah Emami, Lee Hui Jing, M. Moseeur Rahman, Fairuz Abdullah, Hairul Azhar Abdul-Rashid, Mahdi Mozdoor Dashtabi and B. M. Azizur Rahman, " Evolution of surface acoustic waves in an optical microfiber", IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics 53 (5), p. 1-8, 2017. (Citation: 2)
3. B. M. A. Rahman and M. M. Rahman, " Characterization of acousto-optical interaction in planar silica optical waveguide by the finite element method", JOSA B 33 (5), p. 810-818, 2016. (Citation: 3)
4. B. M. A. Rahman, M. M. Rahman, S. Sriratanavaree, N. Kejalakshmy and K. T. V. Grattan, " Rigorous analysis of the transverse acoustic modes in optical waveguides by exploiting their structural symmetry", Applied optics 53 (29), p. 6797-6803, 2014. (Citation: 4)
5. M. S. Alam and M. M. Rahman, "Class-associative multiple target detection by use of fringe-adjusted joint transform correlation", Applied optics 41 (35), p. 7456-7463, 2002. (Citation: 24)
1. B. M. A. Rahman, M. M. Rahman, S. Sriratanavaree, N. Kejalakshmy and K. T. V. Grattan,"Rigorous Analysis of Acousto-Optic Interactions in Optical Waveguides", Recent Trends in Computational Photonics, Springer, p. 107-129, 2017.
1. A. Gulistan, M. M. Rahman, S. Ghosh and B. M. A. Rahman, " Tailoring light-sound interactions in a single mode fiber for the high-power transmission or sensing applications", Third International Conference on Photonics Solutions (ICPS2017) 10714, 1071403, 2018. (Citation: 2)
2. B. M. A. Rahman and M. M. Rahman, " Interactions of acoustic and optical waves in Ge-doped silica planar optical waveguide", 2015 2nd International Conference on Opto-Electronics and Applied Optics (IEM OPTRONIX), Publiser: IEEE, p. 1-4, 2015. (Citation: 1)
3. Mohammed Rahman and B. M. A. Rahman, "Interactions of Acoustic and Optical Waves in Ge-doped Silica Planar Optical Waveguide", Advanced Photonics 2015 (Optical Sensors), Boston, Massachusetts United States, 27 June -1 July (2015).
4. M. M. Rahman and B. M. A. Rahman, "Acousto-optical Interaction in Ge-doped Silica Planar Optical Waveguide", Optical wave and waveguide theory and numerical modelling workshop (OWTNM), City University London, UK, p. 16-18 April (2015).
5. M. S. Alam and M. M. Rahman, "Class-associative multiple-target detection using fringe-adjusted joint transform correlation", Optical Pattern Recognition XIII 4734, p. 113-121, 2002. (Citation: 1)
6. M. M. Rahman and Mohammad S. Alam, "Quality of service in mul- tiple layered programming", International Conference on Intelligent Multimedia and Distance Education (ICIMADE '01), p.1-3 June 2001, Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
7. M. Mazen Al-Khatib, Lakshmikar, and M. Rahman, "New adaptive bch encoder architectural design for wireless atm networks", First IEEE Electro/Information Technology Conference Proceedings, Chicago, June, p. 8-11, 2000.