A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
1. A. Gulistan, M. M. Rahman, S. Ghosh and B. M. A. Rahman,"Elimination of spurious modes in full-vectorial finite element method based acoustic modal solution", Optics express 27 (8), 10900-10911, 2019.
2. Siamak Dawazdah Emami, Lee Hui Jing, M. Moseeur Rahman, Fairuz Abdullah, Hairul Azhar Abdul-Rashid, Mahdi Mozdoor Dashtabi and B. M. Azizur Rahman, " Evolution of surface acoustic waves in an optical microfiber", IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics 53 (5), p. 1-8, 2017. (Citation: 2)
3. B. M. A. Rahman and M. M. Rahman, " Characterization of acousto-optical interaction in planar silica optical waveguide by the finite element method", JOSA B 33 (5), p. 810-818, 2016. (Citation: 3)
4. B. M. A. Rahman, M. M. Rahman, S. Sriratanavaree, N. Kejalakshmy and K. T. V. Grattan, " Rigorous analysis of the transverse acoustic modes in optical waveguides by exploiting their structural symmetry", Applied optics 53 (29), p. 6797-6803, 2014. (Citation: 4)
5. M. S. Alam and M. M. Rahman, "Class-associative multiple target detection by use of fringe-adjusted joint transform correlation", Applied optics 41 (35), p. 7456-7463, 2002. (Citation: 24)
1. B. M. A. Rahman, M. M. Rahman, S. Sriratanavaree, N. Kejalakshmy and K. T. V. Grattan,"Rigorous Analysis of Acousto-Optic Interactions in Optical Waveguides", Recent Trends in Computational Photonics, Springer, p. 107-129, 2017.
1. A. Gulistan, M. M. Rahman, S. Ghosh and B. M. A. Rahman, " Tailoring light-sound interactions in a single mode fiber for the high-power transmission or sensing applications", Third International Conference on Photonics Solutions (ICPS2017) 10714, 1071403, 2018. (Citation: 2)
2. B. M. A. Rahman and M. M. Rahman, " Interactions of acoustic and optical waves in Ge-doped silica planar optical waveguide", 2015 2nd International Conference on Opto-Electronics and Applied Optics (IEM OPTRONIX), Publiser: IEEE, p. 1-4, 2015. (Citation: 1)
3. Mohammed Rahman and B. M. A. Rahman, "Interactions of Acoustic and Optical Waves in Ge-doped Silica Planar Optical Waveguide", Advanced Photonics 2015 (Optical Sensors), Boston, Massachusetts United States, 27 June -1 July (2015).
4. M. M. Rahman and B. M. A. Rahman, "Acousto-optical Interaction in Ge-doped Silica Planar Optical Waveguide", Optical wave and waveguide theory and numerical modelling workshop (OWTNM), City University London, UK, p. 16-18 April (2015).
5. M. S. Alam and M. M. Rahman, "Class-associative multiple-target detection using fringe-adjusted joint transform correlation", Optical Pattern Recognition XIII 4734, p. 113-121, 2002. (Citation: 1)
6. M. M. Rahman and Mohammad S. Alam, "Quality of service in mul- tiple layered programming", International Conference on Intelligent Multimedia and Distance Education (ICIMADE '01), p.1-3 June 2001, Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
7. M. Mazen Al-Khatib, Lakshmikar, and M. Rahman, "New adaptive bch encoder architectural design for wireless atm networks", First IEEE Electro/Information Technology Conference Proceedings, Chicago, June, p. 8-11, 2000.