A/2, Jahurul Islam Avenue
Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar
1. S. R. Ara, F. Mohsin, F. Alam, S.A. Rupa, R. Awwal, S.Y. Lee, and Md. K. Hasan, “Phase-Based Direct Average Strain Estimation for Elastography”, IEEE Transactions on UFFC, vol.60, no.11, pp. 2266-2283, 2013.
2. Md. K. Hasan, M.A. Hussain, S. R. Ara, S. Y. Lee, and S. K.Alam, “Using Nearest Neighbors for Accurate Estimation of Ultrasonic Attenuation in the Spectral Domain”, IEEE Transactions on UFFC, vol.60, no.6, pp. 1098-1114, 2013.
3. S. R. Ara, F. Alam, Md. H. Rahman, S. Akhter, R.Awwal, and Md. K.Hasan, “Bimodal Multiparameter-Based Approach for Benign-Malignant Classification of Breast Tumors”, Ultrasound in Med &Bio vol.41, no.7, pp. 2022-2038, 2015.
4. S. R. Ara, S. K. Bahsar, F. Alam, and Md. K.Hasan, “EMD-DWT Based Transform Domain Feature Reduction Approach for Multi-class Classification of Breast Tumors”, Ultrasonics, vol. 80, pp. 22-33, 2017.
5. Md. K. Hasan, and S. R. Ara, “Detection and Classification of Breast Lesions Using Ultrasound-based Imaging Modalities”, Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering, Elsevier, 2018.
1. S. R. Ara and R. Viswanathan, “Decision Combining in Relay Networks”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE 2008), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 20-22 December 2008, vol. 1, pp. 221-226.
1. N. I. Nizam, S. R. Ara, and Md. K. Hasan, “Classification of Breast Lesions Using Quantitative Ultrasound Biomarkers”, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, BSPC-D-19-00474, 2019.
2. N. I. Nizam, S. R. Ara, and Md. K. Hasan, “RAT: A Quantitative Ultrasound Based Feature Set for Non-Invasive Breast Lesion Classification”, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, BSPC-D-19-00681, 2019.
3. J. Dey, S. R. Ara, and Md. K. Hasan, “Multiframe-based Adaptive Despeckling Algorithm for Ultrasound B-mode Imaging with Superior Edge and Texture”, IEEE Transactions on UFFC, TUFFC-09587-2019, 2019.